As a Brand Manager at MillerClapperton, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing our company's public image through strategic marketing initiatives. Your primary responsibility is to effectively communicate our brand, values, culture, expertise, and portfolio of work through various channels, including social media, the company website, trade publications, award submissions, and public relations efforts. You will serve as the key point-person for developing, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives and activities that strengthen our brand identity. The Brand Manager is expected to collaborate with all levels and departments of our organization to uncover what makes us unique and convey it to the world, thereby elevating our brand awareness.
- A college degree in advertising, marketing, or similar academic focuses is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of marketing, advertising, branding, or social media experience.
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively (both written and oral) with in-house staff, as well as with industry contacts, customers, and Architects (on an as needed basis).
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker with the ability to be proactive and self-motivating.
- Must be PC competent and have specific experience using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, In-Design or other graphic design software is required.
- Proficiency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, and other social media advertising is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in videography/editing software is preferred but not required.
- A general understanding are construction practices, principles, methods, and techniques is preferred but not required.
- Hold overall responsibility for MillerClapperton’s advertising, branding, marketing, public relations, and social media initiatives within the parameters provided by the MillerClapperton Senior Managers.
- Collaborate with and assist internal company segments in various facets related to branding and corporate strategies.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals working on brand initiatives.
- Ensure that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with the brand and company values.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights, anticipate consumer trends, and ensure the brand remains up-to-date.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives, including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate charitable involvement.
- Establish and monitor annual budgets related to company branding, events, and marketing efforts.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns, assess ROI and KPIs, and provide insightful analysis.
- To update and maintain the MillerClapperton website, ensuring it remains fresh and current to effectively communicate our brand, expertise, and story.
- To maintain and enhance MillerClapperton’s social media presence on all relevant platforms.
- To create and oversee the distribution of the weekly e-newsletter, Friday5, reaching a substantial subscriber list, while keeping its content current and engaging.
- To organize the extensive collection of MillerClapperton project photos and proactively seek completed project photos for all future projects.
- To assist and support all MillerClapperton’s subsidiary companies in fulfilling similar branding and marketing needs.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of co-workers, customers, industry contacts, and personalities.
- Ability to manage stressful and pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are very important to deal with co-workers, customers, and industry contacts.
- Time management and prioritization are necessary due to the demands of multiple projects and needs.
- Occasional in-town and out-of town travel is required to attend customer meetings and/or industry trade shows.
Join the MillerClapperton Team
Life At MillerClapperton
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions