We are seeking a licensed DOT (NON-CDL) truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of materials. You will be tasked with driving a truck with a 24’ to 34’ gooseneck trailer, maintaining the equipment assigned to you, as well as working within other areas of our Production Department.
- Must be at least 21 years.
- Must be able to pass E-Verify.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- CDL is a plus but not a requirement.
- Must be able to pass MVR check and pre-employment checks.
- Must be able to pass a DOT medical exam as a pre-employment
check and on an annual basis.
- Must be willing to work in our Production Department when no
driving is required.
- Must wear approved safety glasses, equipment, gear, etc. (PPE)
at all times
- Must be able to use power/hand tools such as a screw gun, caulk
gun, protractor, snips, etc.
- Must have attention to detail and be able to follow directions.
- Must be in well enough physical shape to occupy and work in a
fast-paced environment. The lifting of 75 lbs., bending over,
kneeling, and other physical activities are required for this
- Must be willing to work in multiple areas of the Production shop.
- A high degree of accuracy and exactness is extremely important
in the performance of this job.
- It is sometimes necessary to work additional hours above and
beyond a typical 40-hour workweek to complete our schedule
needs. Overtime and weekend work are required.
- Always present yourself professionally and courteously.
- English, Spanish, Russian, bilingual, or other is acceptable.
- Drive safely and always use the correct PPE for a given task.
- Drive to and deliver materials on time to customers.
- Load and unload materials
- Record material deliveries
- Refuel and clean company vehicle.
- Daily pre-trip inspections of truck and trailer
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow company accident procedures.
- Maintain a digital time card.
- Maintain DOT driving logs.
- Report mechanical problems to Facilities and Maintenance department
- Must have a positive attitude with customers and coworkers.
Join the MillerClapperton Team
Life At MillerClapperton
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions