Field Crew Installer / Technician
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Speaking English is a plus.
• Travel will be required approximately 75% of the time to job-sites in the Southeast, MidAtlantic and Midwest areas.
• Working in a safe manner in a team environment.
• Construction experience as a Installer wall cladding panel installation, sheet metal installation, commercial glazing, carpentry, or other construction related fields.
• Overtime work is required on most projects.
• You must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
• Lifting and handling material weighing up to 100lbs.
• Have attention to detail.
• Installing fasteners through aluminum, concrete, steel, and metal stud framing on a daily basis.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Be able to interact and communicate effectively with co-workers and other trades onsite.
• Be a good problem solver and make judgment decisions when on-site.
• Working outside full-time during all seasons of the year.
• Must have a professional and confident attitude.
• Must not be afraid of heights.
• Must have reliable means of transportation to and from our office.
• Clean driving record and active driving license is a plus.
• Must pass a background check.
• MUST be in well enough physical shape to occupy and work on commercial jobsites. Lifting, bending over, kneeling, and other physical activities are required for this position.
• Install wall cladding panels on commercial buildings in a fast paced work environment.
• Work safely and abide by all OSHA standards, MillerClapperton’s safety policies, and the individual commercial jobsite’s safety policies.
• Work and travel out of town with other employees as a team or crew for two weeks +/- at a time.
• Read and interpret installation drawings.
• You will be required to follow the supervisor’s instructions and successfully complete tasks.
• Operate and work from aerial lifts, man-lifts, scaffold platforms and other types of access equipment.
• Operate small hand tools and power tools.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Inspect power tools and aerial equipment.
• Be able to recognize job site hazards and alert a supervisor to the hazard.
Education and Experience
• Construction experience required
Join the MillerClapperton Team
Life At MillerClapperton
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions