Cutting and Routing Department
The Cutting and Routing Department is where all panels are machined and cut to size per individual part drawings.
Responsible for operating or help operate various saws, CNC routers, and vertical routers.
Must be able to read a tape measure.
Must be able to pay close attention to detail when reviewing part drawings and machine cut tickets.
Must be able to lift >75 lbs.
Some bending and squatting will be required.
Must abide by all safety rules and regulations that are in place.
The Fabrication Department is where all panels are folded and assembled in the correct configuration. All perimeter extrusions and accessories are attached here before going into the crates for shipping.
• Must be able to read a tape measure.
• Must be proficient with using hand tools such as screw guns, drills, clamps, protractors, caulking guns, etc.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail when reading part drawings.
• Must be able to lift >75 lbs.
• Some bending and squatting will be required.
• Must abide by all safety rules and regulations that are in place.
Join the MillerClapperton Team
Life At MillerClapperton
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions