Field Operations Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Field Operations Manager
This Field Operations Coordinator position is intended to support the MillerClapperton Field Operations segment. The primary purpose of a Field Operations Coordinator is to enhance the segment by assisting the Field Operations Team with onsite project needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assisting the Field Operations Manager while being proactive and taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Setup initial subcontracts and project information.
- Completing administrative duties which include, but not limited to, reviewing and correcting daily reports, reconciling invoices and maintaining project budget/projection spreadsheet.
- Reviewing weekly payroll hours, obtaining and monitoring insurance certifications for subcontractors and tracking subcontractor deductions.
- Determining and scheduling equipment for the job site, maintaining equipment log, communicating with site foreman and maintaining a vehicle maintenance log for all Field Operations vehicles.
- Accepting & taking ownership of safety within the Field Operations segment.
- Maintaining and tracking onsite safety requirements including, but not limited to, reviewing site safety audits, maintaining safety certifications for field operations and temp employees, completing project specific safety documents and distributing to the job site.
- Supporting all reporting departments under the Director of Manufacturing and Field Operations Manager.
- Make job site visits as required to deliver materials, and assist the Field Crew with mock-ups and punch list items.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new employees.
- Continually coordinating with Project Management, Field Crews and Subcontractors to assist with overall project success.
- Setup projects for Installation crews and subcontractors. Monitor and manage Installers needs throughout the installation of the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to read drawings and specifications.
- Must possess an exceptional understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Bluebeam Revu software or other PDF software is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to interact and communicate effectively (both written and oral) and convey at times complex information to Subcontractors, MillerClapperton employees (sometimes with language barrier challenges), MillerClapperton Segment Managers, and Senior Management.
- Must be an excellent creative thinker with the ability to be proactive and self-motivating.
- Must maintain absolute confidentiality at all times.
- Must convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
- Must be a self-starter and able to learn multiple tasks quickly.
- Must be reliable and punctual to work.
- Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new accounting, scheduling, payroll time tracking, and inventory software.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and exactness are extremely important in this position.
- Possesses the ability to work with a wide variety of MillerClapperton employees, customers, and personalities.
- Possesses the ability to manage stress and high-pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are very important to communicate with employees and customers.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills are necessary due to the demands of the position.
- Present yourself professionally and courteously at all times.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School or GED equivalency is required.
- Construction experience is required.
- Being bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Life At MillerClapperton
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions