Field Operations Panel Installer
REPORTS TO: Field Operations Foreman
The primary purpose of a Field Operations Panel Installer is to be an installer of all cladding materials on a project, operate equipment safely, maintain QAQC standards, and be an asset to the other team members on a project. You are a fully capable individual who has experience installing exterior cladding with minimal assistance. This position will provide knowledge to team members based on your professional experience and it is an in-the-field position.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Must be able to read installation drawings to properly install wall cladding & panels.
- Must be able to install wall cladding, specifically MCM panels, efficiently and with the expected quality.
- Installing zee furring channels, sealing penetrations, and installing insulation.
- Must be able to prepare and properly caulk and seal the required panel joints on a project.
- Perform Safety Audits on installation equipment.
- Work safely following OSHA standards.
- Must be able to recognize hazardous conditions and prevent near-misses and incidents before they happen.
- Troubleshoot field condition problems and collaborate with the Foreman and Superintendent on the solutions.
- Ability to manage stress and high-pressure situations.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills are necessary due to the demands of the position.
- Out-of-state traveling by car or airplane will be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Background and experience in construction are required.
- Background and experience in exterior wall cladding, curtain wall systems, glazing, waterproofing, and/or other building products are required.
- Must have hands-on construction experience and/or have previously been employed with an exterior cladding company, curtain wall company, or commercial contractor.
- Must possess the ability to manage the demands of multiple tasks.
- Must have a problem-solving attitude and the ability to figure out solutions and convey them written and verbally to the project Foreman.
- Must have or obtain the required OSHA & safety certifications.
- Must have experience operating and certifications for aerial lifts, scaffolding, swing stages, and other installation equipment.
- Have the experience and ability to use in-field technology tools such as iPad.
- Must demonstrate the aptitude to read, understand, and follow installation drawings to complete the installation of wall cladding.
- Must demonstrate an aptitude to learn, understand, and teach construction sequencing, quality standards, and product limitations.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks that may vary in urgency.
- Exposure to typical commercial construction work areas and job site terrain.
- Work on platforms, aerial lifts, and personnel hoists.
- Lifting 50 lbs. or more, bending, kneeling, walking over rough terrain, walking up and down stairs, and other commercial construction conditions occur daily.
8050 Troon Circle, Austell, GA 30168
Life At MillerClapperton
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions