Project Accounting Administrator
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
The Project Accounting Administrator position is a support position in MillerClapperton’ s Finance & Administration segment. The primary purpose of a Project Accounting Administrator is to enhance the segment by assisting the Chief Financial Officer with administrative tasks that pertain to the Finance & Administration aspects of the Company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Process monthly project billing and all billing backup documentation.
- Send project billings to customers and ensure approvals.
- Assist with accounts receivable collections.
- Manage waiver tracking system.
- Manage Estimate Verification Process.
- Process bond requests, certificate of insurance requests, and W-4 requests.
- Manage project-specific programs such as OCIP and CCIP reporting.
- Assist in tracking costs and appropriate coding of costs on all projects.
- Process and manage all aspects of change orders, both internal and from customers.
- Assist in financial aspects of project close-out.
- Assist CFO with any project related duties.
- Assist Office Manager with any project related duties.
- Assist Project Managers with any administrative duties.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Present yourself in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must always maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess the ability to interact and communicate effectively, both written and verbally with employees and customers.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Must possess an understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to adapt to and learn software related to the role.
- High School or GED equivalency is required.
- Accounting Degree or a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, with a background and experience in general bookkeeping preferred.
- Construction experience is a plus.
Life At MillerClapperton
Bids / Quick Quote
Terms & Conditions